Fort Myers Passport Photographs
We print your photographs while you wait
Are you in need of a passport photograph, or perhaps a new ID photograph? We are aware of the strict guidelines that are required by the US Consulate and will take your photograph with those in mind.
Schedule an appointment online, and you can leave with your printed passport photographs in hand (a wait of 10 minutes will be required to prepare and print your photographs).
Appointments can be made between 9am to 8pm, 7 days a week. Select your package below and click the Book Now button to schedule your appointment.
The last thing you want is for your passport application to be rejected because your photographs do not meet the required specifications. By utilizing the state-of-art Photomatic technology we can virtually guarantee that the passport photographs that we take for you will not be rejected.
The Photomatic software uses artificial intelligence to automatically process captured images into perfect passport and ID photos for any country.
If you need a passport or visa photograph from one of the following countries, we can help you…
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- South Korea
- Sri Lanka
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
The US, Canada, and EU countries don’t currently have a dress code for passport photos, but other countries might. It’s important that you check the guidelines for your country’s clothing requirements.
Below are some additional guidelines that you should keep in mind when having your passport photograph taken:
- Your face must be shown in its entirety and should be free of filters that you see used on social media. Don’t wear hats or anything that will obscure your face. Your photographs should be a front view and not taken with you standing at an angle to the camera.
- Make sure you don’t have any shadows or highlights on your face or at the very least minimize them the best you can.
- Eyeglasses are no longer allowed to be worn for passport photographs, so remember to take yours off.
- Use a plain white or off-white background, and do not have any distracting objects behind you. It’s very important that the background isn’t too bright or too dark.
- Make sure the final photographs are printed with the exact specifications dictated by your country’s consulate.